A must Read: Money know more, make more, give more by Rob Moore
Overall Ranking: 99 /100
Price: Kindle: £8.99 Paperback: £12.99 Audio: free with Amazon Audio trial
Author : Rob Moore
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: John Murray Learning (19 Oct. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473641322
- ISBN-13: 978-1473641327
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 1.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #10 in Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Money Management
- #51 in Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- #240 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
About the Author
Rob Moore is a self made property investor, businessman, entrepreneur, best-selling author, world record holder, speaker, pilot & proud dad, who co-owns 7 companies in property, lettings & finance.
I have met Rob and attended a number of his seminars at his property company Progressive Property and the energy with which this man speaks with inspires everyone in the room on a range of subjects from property to successful mindset.
His Passion is to help people grow
Rob has partnered with many of the biggest business and household names, featured in prime time TV shows for Living as a business mentor, on Channel 4, the BBC, The Independent and The Business Channel, as well as mentoring success-hungry people who want to achieve more money & recognition in business & life.
The author is also a world record holder for the longest consecutive team speech lasting 126 hours and 28 mins which helped raise £115,133 for a local hospice. This fits in well with Rob and how much he does for charity.
About the Book
The new book “Money” is live on available to pre-order and is released on the 19th October 2017 it is designed to expose all the myths that British society has on Money to help each individual make & give more.
click here to order: Available on Amazon, Audible
The rich getting richer & the poor getting poorer
Rob Moore has strong views on the mindset of the public,
“people talk about this like it’s some kind of revelation, or that it’s unfair or socially unacceptable. I say they are misguided.It’s actually quite predictable why. In my experience there are laws of money and logical explanations to it” Rob Moore
Three reasons Rob has identified as to why the rich & poor divide continues to widen is related to the following:
1. Newton’s first law of motion
2. The law of compounding & momentum (velocity)
3. Value creation & production
1. Newton’s first law of motion states that an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion (unless an extreme force is applied). And so it is with wealth. You will get richer, or poorer, & continue in your current direction, unless a significant change (in you) occurs.
2. The law of compounding & momentum (velocity) – ‘where focus goes energy flows & results show’. The longer, better & bigger you’ve done something, the bigger, better & faster it becomes. Wealth, is no different however it works in reverse too as unfortunately there are people who ‘do’ poor very well.
3. Value creation & production – The more value you contribute to society & the more you produce for society to consume, the more wealth flows your way. The wealthy produce & the poor consume. And this gains momentum.
Everyone has it already within them to be wealthy, you just have to operate by the 3 laws above and keep going with faith when times are hard. This is where you need a system in place to help stick to the plan see my post on goals and motivation (click here)
If you want to get to the stage where you are truly financially independent and you are able to use your money in the way you’d like, and be completely confident in your ability to take care of yourself and your family then I would recommend you read this book to help guide you to your goal.
Many of us regard wealth and financial independence as a goal which we’ll likely never achieve as we get weighed down by a negative mindset – there are just too many bills that need paying and there is a widespread belief that the money game is rigged.
Even people who win the lottery or inherit money often seem to wind up losing it. The evidence suggests you can’t win a game that you don’t understand – even if you start out winning – because you never understood the game in the first place. How Perfectly the author puts this.
Questions that this book will ask you to search for deep down are;
how can you win with money?
How can you create independent wealth and hold on to it?
This inspiring book by self-made multi-millionaire Rob Moore explains the rules of the game, shares simple tricks for managing money better, details how to create a plan for an ambitious future, and shows you the very best way to become a millionaire – to think and behave like one!
This book is for those of us who think outside the box and have a growing desire to escape the rat race (click here for more) or for those of us who desperately want a better life but do not know how to turn things around. You do this by investing in yourself with knowledge as this is the true power.
click here to pre-order by your copy: MONEY from £8.99 – £12.99